• Joint Cross-Border Energy Efficiency Action Plan will be elaborated that suggest appropriate foci for Cohesion and Structural Funds funded EE programmes. To get practical experiences partners select 16 HU and 19 CR buildings, where the refurbishments can result in the largest savings. The Action Plan pays attention to the proper RES and the employment of energy experts by municipalities.
• EE analyses will be prepared based on a joint methodology for 16 HU buildings and energy certificates will be obtained for 19 CR buildings to support them in defining the scope of necessary investments, and to also analyse the energy loss and consumption characteristics of the border area.
• Partners will compile project fiches for all buildings to prepare applications for EE programmes funded by the CSFs.
• To raise awareness of the stakeholders partners will organize 2 conferences and 3 info days.
• Interactive project website, and relating Facebook and Twitter pages provide opportunity for the target groups to share their opinion.
- Záró : 1. Borkovits Balázs